Eighty3 Creative Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;|
|“Our Site”||means this website, www.eighty3creative.co.uk;|
|“UK and EU Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 [and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)];|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Eighty3 Creative Limited a limited company registered in England under 6745208, whose registered address is Upper Office Suite, House On The Green, High Street, Wombourne, WV5 9DP|
2. Information About Us
2.1 Our Site, www.eighty3creative.co.uk, is owned and operated by Eighty3 Creative Limited, a limited company registered in England under 6745208, whose registered address is Upper Office Suite, House On The Green, High Street, Wombourne, WV5 9DP. Our VAT number is 942 3115 50.
3.2 By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for Google Adwords. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
3.3 All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
– 3.3.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
– 3.3.2 Analytics Cookies It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
– 3.3.3 Functionality Cookies Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
– 3.3.4 Targeting Cookies It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. [Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.]
– 3.3.5 Third Party Cookies Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).]
– 3.3.6 Persistent Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
– 3.3.7 Session Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
3.4 Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire after 30 days.
3.6 For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table in section 4.
|Analytics||Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘__ga’ cookie.||Yes|
|Processes||Process cookies help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.||Yes|
|Preferences||These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.||Yes|
|Security||We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorised parties.||Yes|
4. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
4.1 The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||First / Third Party||Provider||Purpose|
|_ga||First Party||Google Analytics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||First Party||Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.|
|collect||First Party||Google Analytics||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|_gid||First Party||Google Analytics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gali||First Party||Google Analytics||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s page visit when they land on a page with a goal attributed to it.|
|_cfduid||First Party||hs-scripts.com||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.|
|_fbp||First Party||Used by Facebook to deliver a series o f advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.|
|ads/ga-audiences||First Party||Google AdWords||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to co n vert to customers based on the visitor ‘s online behaviour across web sites.|
|fr||First Party||Used by Facebook to deliver a series o f advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.|
|IDE||First Party||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.|
4.2 Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you. 4.3 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information. 4.4 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies highlighted in the table in 4.1 5.
5. Consent and Control
5.1 Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies [unless those Cookies are strictly necessary]; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
5.2 In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
5.3 The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
– 5.3.1 Google Chrome
– 5.3.2 Microsoft Internet Explorer
– 5.3.3 Microsoft Edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
– 5.3.4 Safari (macOS)
– 5.3.5 Safari (iOS) 5.3.6 Mozilla Firefox
– 5.3.7 Android (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
7. Further Information
– 7.2.1 www.eighty3creative.co.uk/privacy-policy
– 7.2.2 www.eighty3creative.co.uk/terms-conditions