“Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard”
Coming up with new marketing ideas is a real positive. However, to ensure turn these plans into long-term results, you must focus on how you implement them. Here are a few things to consider:
Build a delivery team
- Great marketing ideas require smart, experienced professionals to help you drive this initiative. This can include employees at your company or an agency with a track record of delivering strong marketing results.
Set the right expectations
- Marketing isn’t a quick fix. So, when it comes to assessing marketing return on investment, give yourself at least 6-12 months.
- It’s important to make sure your company and team are on the same page. High expectations can damage your freedom to try new things and deliver optimum results.
- The best way to align the team is to communicate your marketing goals and help everyone know how they can contribute to your success.
Build a timeline and assign tasks
- Using a reporting dashboard is the best way to keep on top of campaign success and analyse key metrics.
- Asana is perfect for breaking up projects and minimising email communications.
Set-up a dashboard to track campaign success
- Identify your 3 closest competitors and compare features, benefits, pricing, sales (if possible) and distribution. If they’re beating you in any of these areas, consider tweaking the way you operate.
- You should tie your metrics to your overall marketing efforts and develop key performance indicators (KPI).
Monitor and adapt
- Attaining key metrics and results will give you a platform to adapt ideas. First-time success is rare, especially when it comes to marketing. So, make sure you check results every week and tweak things as you go.
- In checking the data, you’ll start to understand your audience behaviours and will be able to adjust your approach in future campaigns.
Check your marketing score
Free marketing checklistDOWNLOAD
Not sure what to spend?
Allocate your marketing budget more effectively
We can simulate your campaigns and sales funnels before you even spend a penny.GET IN TOUCH
Get a Marketing Audit
Book your 1 to 1
We'll run through the checklist with you and create an action plan to improve your marketing.BOOK NOW